1 Week. Find your story. Brand your business.
Here's the deal:
I'll give you 90 minutes.
You give me your story. Hold nothing back.
Some cry. All laugh.
Expect to be seen. Deeply.
Get your booty on the dance floor. (Your computer.)
60 more minutes of hilarity. We're bffs now.
Walk away with a brand.
What You Get:
- 2.5 hours of storybrand coaching - what's your story, what's important about it, how to use it, and how to tell it ($800 value)
- Fresh titles, taglines and product names to choose from ($600 of my time and expertise)
- Complete About page and Sales page overhaul: copywriting, editing, layout and photo advice ($1100)
- Pitch Slam: your perfect elevator pitch, spoken with ease ($300)
- Brand plan: next steps! Now that you have your brand, how will you run your business? ($500)
- Unlimited week of email support to answer your questions and keep you clear ($50,000 of my own training and experience)
What clients have gained after finding their story with me:
- $400,000 worth of grants, fellowships and income
- publication in the New York Times
- dream job covering national congressional hearings
- healed a family secret by writing the truth
- $9K of signups in ONE WEEK from the rebranded website
- early acceptance to Harvard University in just ten days
- launched their very first e-course
- presented a paper in Germany at an international economic summit
- created international UN campaign to end agricultural poverty
What clients are saying:
Ready to use your story for good?
How Stories Saved My Life:
“Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days.” ― Flannery O'Connor
Being a kid sucked. I got out as quickly as I could, which meant being holed up in my room writing about any other life but mine.
Until I started writing about my own life. I turned my stories into movie treatments and screenplays. I got into Film and Dramatic Writing programs. I won writing scholarships and was sent across the nation to record stories. I got into Harvard.
And then I told my ultimate story: a full-scale play that I directed, produced, wrote, and starred in as my honors senior thesis.
It sold out the entire weekend.
I donated as much of the proceeds as I could to the Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence.
And I realized that stories can save lives.